Gaza’s Miseries Have Palestinian Authors (nytimes.com)
Wed, 16 May 2018 20:30:06 GMT – Why is nothing expected of Palestinians, and everything forgiven, while everything is expected of Israelis, and nothing forgiven?
- Antibiotics in Meat Could Be Damaging Our Guts (nytimes.com)
- Op-Ed Columnist: Turmoil for Turkey’s Trump (nytimes.com)
- 11 of Our Best Weekend Reads (nytimes.com)
- The Rise of the Muslim Woman Tech Entrepreneur (nytimes.com)
- The Week in Good News: The Royal Wedding, Ex-Convicts With Green Thumbs, Ice Cream (nytimes.com)
- What Philip Roth Didn’t Know About Women Could Fill a Book (nytimes.com)
- What Irish Women Know (nytimes.com)
- Op-Ed Columnist: Elon Musk, the Donald of Silicon Valley (nytimes.com)
- Editorial Observer: The Alex Jones Presidency (nytimes.com)
- Keeping Summit Hopes Alive Suggests Kim Jong-un May Need a Deal (nytimes.com)
[WATCH]: Martin Wolf: why Erdogan in Turkey has not calmed the markets
[WATCH]: North Korea still open to US talks 'at any time'
[WATCH]: Harvey Weinstein surrenders to New York police – BBC News
[WATCH]: Trump and Kim: An on/off bromance – BBC News
[WATCH]: Trump: Summit on June 12 still possible – BBC News
[WATCH]: The Muslims who fast for 22 hours a day – BBC News
[WATCH]: Trump calls off summit with Kim Jong Un
[WATCH]: The despair of migrant entrepreneurs targeted by UK Home Office
[WATCH]: How much extra you can you save with an app
Fri, 25 May 2018 19:11 GMT – Bank of America Merrill Lynch shares several methods fund managers can use to outperform the benchmark indexes.
Fri, 25 May 2018 19:43 GMT – The high school valedictorian split his time between homeless shelters, the hospital and motel rooms.
Fri, 25 May 2018 19:31 GMT – Netflix shares just hit their 27th all-time high of 2018, and one Netflix bull sees even more explosive gains ahead.
Fri, 25 May 2018 19:29 GMT – The rail service Brightline opens a new leg of travel between Miami and West Palm Beach, Florida.
Fri, 25 May 2018 19:54 GMT – Antarctica has no government. 53 nations collectively govern the continent via a treaty. Now, competition for resources, research and tourism is creating tension, the Financial Times reports.
Fri, 25 May 2018 23:56 GMT – A weekly recap of some of the most interesting venture capital deals, funds and start-ups.
Fri, 25 May 2018 22:50 GMT – Jim Cramer gives his best advice on how to shape your portfolio for the rest of your life.
Fri, 25 May 2018 19:32 GMT – A federal judge in Virginia has delayed the trial of President Donald Trump’s campaign chairman, Paul Manafort.
Fri, 25 May 2018 19:52 GMT – Tesla’s CEO criticized the media on the heels of a report saying negative media coverage is “increasingly immaterial.”
Sat, 26 May 2018 00:48 GMT – Trump says his administration has started talking to North Korea again following the cancellation of a summit.