Man Threatens Spanish-Speaking Workers: ‘My Next Call Will Be to ICE’ (nytimes.com)
Thu, 17 May 2018 00:27:55 GMT – In a rant caught on video in a Manhattan cafe, a man berated a manager for workers’ language, but even immigration officials distanced themselves from him.
- Consumer debt set to reach record $4 trillion by the end of the year (cnbc.com)
- CIA Director Gina Haspel sworn in as Trump blasts Obama's CIA director (cnbc.com)
- Here’s what billionaires of the world do with their free time (cnbc.com)
- Just 24 female CEOs lead the companies on the 2018 Fortune 500—fewer than last year (cnbc.com)
- Goldman Sachs: The fiscal outlook for the US 'is not good' (cnbc.com)
- Energy exports to play 'massive' role in any breakthrough in the US-China trade talks (cnbc.com)
- ‘Westworld’ co-creator Lisa Joy quit her corporate job on the spot to become a writer (cnbc.com)
- Tesla Model 3 falls short of Consumer Reports recommendation (cnbc.com)
- Deutsche Bank's problems threaten a star banker (cnbc.com)
- Carl Icahn says his stake in VMware is 'sizable,' worth 'hundreds of millions' (cnbc.com)
[WATCH]: Venezuela's Maduro wins re-election – BBC News
[WATCH]: Royal wedding: Harry and Meghan head to private party – BBC News
[WATCH]: Royal Wedding: Time-lapse footage shows Windsor crowds – BBC News
[WATCH]: Rural v urban: Ireland's abortion divide? – BBC News
[WATCH]: Royal Wedding: The kids who nearly stole the show – BBC News
[WATCH]: Black culture at the royal wedding – BBC News
[WATCH]: Royal wedding 2018: Lip-reader on what Meghan and Harry said – BBC News
[WATCH]: US-South Korea meeting, Colombia election, Irish abortion vote
[WATCH]: Inside Germany's refugee crisis
Mon, 21 May 2018 14:02:44 GMT – John Barnes, a veteran of big-city policing, had been at work in the Santa Fe, Tex., school district for four months when he was shot while confronting a gunman.
Mon, 21 May 2018 09:45:05 GMT – America has made progress on gun control — but much of it has been pushed from the grassroots, not our political leaders.
Mon, 21 May 2018 15:00:07 GMT – For decades, China has tapped Chinese people overseas to spread its influence and harvest intelligence on its behalf.
Mon, 21 May 2018 00:44:31 GMT – Mr. Giuliani sought to make the case that a longer timeline for that aspect of the Russia investigation would hurt Republicans in the midterm elections.
Mon, 21 May 2018 16:13:39 GMT – The new national security adviser has been quietly taking advice from a few longtime associates. Some have business interests that overlap with the N.S.C.
Mon, 21 May 2018 12:58:16 GMT – Monday: Pressure mounts on Gov. Jerry Brown, another rebuke to President Trump’s immigration policies and Steph Curry is on fire.
Mon, 21 May 2018 16:29:56 GMT – President Trump threatened tariffs on $150 billion in goods, then tried conciliation. Beijing’s response either way: Rebuff the offers and avoid specific pledges.
Mon, 21 May 2018 15:11:11 GMT – The president praised his approach, and criticized Democrats, in a series of tweets on Monday following a three-day negotiation session that ended with little clarity.
Mon, 21 May 2018 15:16:58 GMT – Social media users noticed a distinct age gap between the Chinese delegates and the American lawmakers who met them in Washington.
Mon, 21 May 2018 06:51:56 -0400 – GENEVA (Reuters) – The spread of Ebola to a major city in Democratic Republic of Congo is worrying but the outlook is much more optimistic than when a major outbreak was reported in West Africa in 2014, the head of the World Health Organization said on Monday.